Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hari ini,Paramore dan esok

Fuuhhh lega amat.Siang I did settled my want to nikah thing.I've rechecked my check list.Bonkers,pretty much needs to be done.No biggy doable InsyaAllah*Aida balik cepat!*

My parent are leaving for Mecca.No biggie since this is their 3rd time.Nevertheless, its going to be just us me,alia and asma at home.So no merewang that much I guess.Tok Teh will be staying with either Lam or Chik or my aunt at Seremban.We don't mind having her around,we can take care of her but since we have the anaks asking for her,so we obliged lagipon Mama suh send her.

Paramore was awesome.I think the crowd here was much bigger than the one in Singapore circa March 2010.The sound system was a bit of a let down.Not bad just not good enough.The crowd at the so called Rock Zone is pretty lame for my standard.These kids are in serious need of moshing lesson. As for the pyro,hey pretty good shit.Kudos!I was pretty darn close in tearing my ticket and walking off.Thanked God I managed to shut my mouth and keep the devil within at bay.I could have ruined everything bigtime *pheeww*

At the concerto,maka anies pon dikenalkan kat brenda.Yup peah dia chomel.Kami sepakat mengatakan dia chomel.hahahaa...oso adlina jg turut di introduced.Maklumla selalu main taram je type kat twitter.

As for my mom and dad,things are settled.I think its inappropriate to write down family stuff here but dah setel so Alhamdulillah.Nasib baik parent aku level headed.*phewwww again*

Since they are leaving I told my mom to pray that things will be fine for me and anies.maklumla nak kahwin.I also told my mom to pray so I can get my Audi 2.0T*heheh*~melawak.I told her that hopefully,I'll be blessed with more rezeki(tak semestinya kaya yg penting berkat kan?).I have asked her to pray that I'll be a good man,good son,good hubby and also a good father(like me dad!though he is cold as ice,well most of the time).In short,the very best for us.

So that would be all from me.It Aida's birthday.20-10-2010....wahh oso nice date!Happy birthday teacher!

Ok kena pederaih report.Adios!






No comments: