Friday, August 06, 2010

Kepuasan?

Where the Eff am I?

I'm currently nestled in between Shangri-La and Nexus Resort Karambunai.Oh how I wish I was there with my other half!*ngeh ngeh* instead here we are doing trenching work for Petronas. I'm in Sepangar,Sabah....Bahhh

Currently,we're on weather standby.Cool.Missing separuh saya.Not cool.The weather,windy 19-24 knot which translates to 35.188 kph~44.448 kph (1 knot=1.852 kph)

I came across this via Ular Lidi's blog *jangan marah...ngeh ngeh* which I feel very true indeed because intimacy is a 2 way traffic,unlike pron of course.Klik link itu and you'll get it.This is how it got started. Last night, I chatted with my HSE officer and terbukalah cerita aku nak kawin.So maka dapatla tips tips berguna.Benarkah?Kenalah google!*Orang tua-tua dulu agaknya have some weird shit going on I tell you*...why suddenly this old man cite kat aku.Aku saspek dia horny....sebulan lebih kat laut.Berat dah kantung dia tu.hahaha

Since I got time,I did some research on this particular topic. Then member yg duduk sebelah kiri saya bagi ebook "The Missing Jewel"...So I started reading.*I'm on the lookout for Tajul Muluk pulak ni~saja nak checkout*

Anyway,personally I think Farish Noor was right *Dari bacaan buku "What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You" click here was pretty darn right.Buku ini is a mixed of some inter-cultural thing majiggy.Kalau baca buku Farish tulis ni then baca buku The Missing Jewel,nampakla connection dia.On kamasutra,tantricism and urm...jima' according to this book.I mean,I don't think its an Islamic thing to pierce one's ekor pari(seriously its called ekor pari guys!and there are ways of utilising it..take note!)or do a small insertion(1 and 1/2 month it should heal...buku tulis wtf?OUCH!) just so to let your partner have better........ satisfaction.This idea comes from tantric(then kamasutra kot?either or) which was reserved for the domain of aristocrats(keji sial kedekut ilmu)....S-A-T-I-S-F-A-C-T-I-O-N.......(some say its of Persian origins)....



Back to my so-so analysis,the book also talks on chakra/energy zones a bit of breathing techniques ala yoga,some chinese ying-yang stuff...

Just like old tales from buku-buka melayu lama,banyak benda yg bercampur aduk.Adat-resam,agama,petua-petua and all.Weird I tell you.Modern meets mystique.Rasa macam nak bagi korang pinjam pastu kite berforum.

Also on tahi lalat shit(actually its an ancient chinese art on face reading),choosing the right dates and all(kan macam hindu jugak tu)

Oh saya ada ebook.Maaf tak boleh email.Besau sizenye!hahaa.

Finally,aku nak facepalm sebab engineer yg dok sebelah aku dgn surveyor ni tatau pasal buku ini.

"Laa aku ingatkan novel!"kata Wak.

"Waklu,nasib baik lu tak tanya mak ko !"

.....tidak dengar lagi bunyi sniper atau mesin gan dari Call of duty 2:Modern Warfare,aku dah convert mereka to ebook worm.

I miss my girl.Sekian...Wassalam