Wednesday, September 28, 2005

waiting

wohooo today marks a new day!well,we've just finished our mid sem yesterday.from the looks of things its like we've finished finals!hahahahaaa.last night we had loads of fun playing futsal!slept at 2:30 morning,wake up for subuh(thank you dad for the all new nescafe alarm clock...petrol dealers got loads of freebies.they used to get more)then to Z~Z land again only to be awaken by a strong knock on my door.what the f~!2 of my mates dropped by asking me to fill in the JPP candidate form yet again.I told them I did that but my name was not short listed!Refusing to bug and saying loads of stuff,cut short I comply.There was supposed to be a photo taking session for the candidates but since everything looked unorganise well here I am.In the PC lab.Actually I 'm going to attend a PSpice Workshop!Woohoooo.My first workshop here!PSpice is a simulation tools to simulate our circuit design via the PC!We'll gonna gat certs as well!hihiiiii.

So on my sci-fi flick again....we was I.I touched the topic on birds protesting and stuff.So what about an underwater colony.I mean like people.Do you think it might be possible for people to live in the water like we do on land!If do we might turn ont to be like Namor or Aquaman!hahahahaaaaaaa.SOunds interesting aye?Dope worshops gonna start.LAters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sharkpitt said...

ergh!i've been spammed