Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hujung minggu

Arakian maka tersebutlah kisah,I've just only just finished reading Suria's entry,Jumy tak post anything yg terbaru dan terlatest and nister pon samo jugak.ayien pon samo,pakcik pon samo jugak and smsaholics pon sunyi dan agak sepi.Wonder why?

Last night,we went out.Aku dan girlfriendku.Gel,Sapet and Nick bersama-sama pasangan masing-masingan!So 4 pasang kesemuanya went to GSC Summit.I must say Mr. and Mrs. Smith is hilarious!Angelina Jolie looked fab!Gugugagahgugugagah,meleleh,terliuq-terliuq.....slurrppppp!hihi.....Patutla Brad Pitt boleh terlari!So I recommend go watch it!Kelakar bangat sihh.Angelina memang KARI!Arrrgghhhh sakit hotak sakit hotak!

Lately,I'm having lotsa dreams.I just don't know why!Puzzling.My best bet, its because of the cough syrup.I don't know this for sure,just a theory!Ayien if you are reading this.Shed me some light will ya?Since you've graduated and dah jadi Doc!Hihiiii...congrats my dear friend!

Oh!my pup and mum and sis and the whole gang for that matter landed safely.My dad is practically bald(more like a skin head!) and my mom got bigger!Its not really a nice thing to say but she admits it herself.Good!Berani kerana benar.As for my littlest sis she got a minor fever.She'll be ok!

By next week,I'm off the hook.No more station to take care off but I'll just help around.Meringankan beban org tua.

Okeh...ketiadaan ide ide...bye

Smile people smile :)


No comments: