Sunday, June 12, 2005

THEORY......basketball anyone?

I used to play basketball.Well,used to.Currently contemplating to play ball again.Anyway,that ain't the issue I'm gonna highlight here.

It's good to see the game is growing at a commendable state.I wonder why some sports here are very race dominated.Majority of Malays/Bumis play football which is very evident.Chinese dominated basketball courts.Indian and Sikh dominated the hockey fields.

We should mixed it all up!Don't you guys and gals think so?

My theory on why Chinese ruled the courts is because most of the Chinese school lacked school field.Most of them have basketball courts.Malays/Bumis dominated football since most of the national schools have a football field.My theory on why the Indians dominate the hockey field is because they have a very strong bones and can withstand a good swing and they can really stand the heat!Yes they really do.Seriously,they do.

These are just theory.Back when I was studying in Jenan,basketball was just there.To fill in the SBP criteria I guess.No coach,no proper jersey,a very old wornout court and rims.Not that I'm complaining.It's just that I think due to the "nature of the game" which is "not a Malay sport" and even worst not producing results(of course ma,no one cares or bother.Just a bunch of us,loving it...the important thing is we had a lot of fun! :) kan Jumy kan?kan?).Some seniors despiced us,maybe well maybe its the style(more like the "nature") that goes with the game.Not that its hip-hoppy-ish.Maybe just maybe its because we're all stuck in Jitra!(I think Kuala Kangsar is hulu-er,but they did won trophies!....its all in the mindset.Get it?)

Anyway,I kinda missed the good old days,days I played pranks on Stell and Shu Ping,on how I became good at Maths,thanks to Chien Wei.The day Jayakhantan won top honours for the Bahasa Melayu Essay.The good old days,the days.The days we all so used sharing.Race and colour was not even an issue.The days Irina kept secrets(of admiring me!) with Bernie and Che Lim.Sweet stuff!If Suria is reading this,this is the same period he hair was "different".Hehee.I'm not gonna spill the beans here(unless she just mums and not comment on anything.I might spill a wee bit of info on how she looked back then!I shall crept to the archive vault...Aku nih mengarut je!Usah dilayan.Sila buat donno)

So,say a milo drink.Its made up of water/H2o,milo itself,susu pekat,okay I'll throw in the spoon and a saucer for presentation purposes.Imagine a milo,water and susu pekat mixed and not stired.It wouldn't taste good would it.Stir it and present it well.Hah!Kan sodap!

Think about it.

Argh...my medication kick in!Head.....hee-aaa-a-vyyy.Need to catch some ZZZzzzzzz's

Till next time.Smile ya all






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, lets do dat, shoot a basket or two, it's been quite a while, more like 6 or 7 years already

sharkpitt said...

yup.jumy aku dah ada bola dah.sat lagi nak pi pam!hehehee....kalau free jom shoot shoot la.SS3 ada court!ochee still playin.huyooo