Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bangun tido

Oh my God,I just woke up from sleep.Quite tired today and the weather sure ain't forgiving.House?Still a mess in the backyard.For some people the run around work 9-5,8:30-4:30 and such.Like other they pay the bills,loans and bla bla.The current price rise in some of our daily things such as toll hikes,petrol and diesel kinda bugs me.Why?Some blame it on the diesel thieves and smugglers?Really it does bug me.And as I was driving in my proton I just felt bad driving one,cause I think Malaysians have been ripped off by a corporate company producing flimsy local cars and overcharging it!For God's sake I've been pulling out the A-pillar cover and giving it quite a stare...why oh why?A friend told me,Toyota intended to sell Avanza for about 30 grand.Tapi Government tak kasi sebab takut effect proton.Not to mention Honda City's planned market price was for a mere 50 grand!kewl!but not...all in the name sake of protecting the proton(cronies,affiliates and such!) from losing more ground in the ultra competitive car industry.Oh!I hope these companies will shut down their plans and continue building cars in Rayong,Thai.Most of the main players are right there!hahaaa....serves em right.C'mon give more bang-to-the-buck car for Malaysians la!haiyaaa.Oh!back to the diesel and such issues,I once did my time in the oh so glamorous contractor work in Putrajaya(some part of it is a waste of taxpayers money),poor thing memang glamour but a lot of contractors had to suffer till this day.Payments are late and way overdue,and yes it's always the Malays who kills the other since no undertable money is presented.Melayu mudah lupa!Really?Sapa lupa...Go figure....Bout the diesel thing again.I'm always straying.Apsal hah?Kita bukanke byk minyak?Aiyaaaaa......(and yet I stray lagi).....ok bye.I'm way overboard dah ni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAFIK!!!!;)

sharkpitt said...

muahhhhhhh thank you my dear friend