Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hey shorty it my birthday

Okay I don't exactly got what I'd wished for but nevertheless thank you to those who had wished me "Happy Birthday!".On the other hand,I did get some prezzies,my aunt gave me a pair of Pierre Cardin boxers and my couz and my sis both hand me a pair of necktie(hhhhmmmpphhhh....again?!).I did forgot however to list down an M3 for my wishlist!ahaks(wishful thinking aye?)...and Nani thank you for those lovely Harry Potter undies(I'm not much of a underwear person but there're really comfy! : ),arggghhhhh my balls are flying...quiddicth,qui...please correct me!)till then...smile people smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I baked you a cake OK! And the neckties I gave you last year was GRAY (or was it dark blue?), tahun ni you got ORANGE. NOT SAME!!! And besides...anybody who has seen your ties would understand my choice of present. (ummmm...excluding your friends who has the same fashion sense as you)

Anonymous said...

BTW, it's spelt 'Quidditch' with a capital 'Q'.

sharkpitt said...

oohhhhh....ok!heheeee.

sharkpitt said...

ampunnn yaaa....thank you.