Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Birthday Wish List

Hahahaaaa....the time has come!Masanya akan tiba....I'm gonna be 24 on the 2nd of June.Kan syiok kalau dapat:

1.Lego Technics(wah best nye!)
2.Digital Multimeter yang branded sikit
3.A house full of Baskin Robbin's and share it all with my family and friends!
4.Lots of scrumtuous(correct ah?) food.
5.More tools!(Bosch or Makita tanak sponsor ke?)
6.More comics
7.More books on AV,DIY,basic electronics and robotics(I seriously need to beef up my basic electronics)
8.More figurines!
9.More TOYS for big boys(ie Hot Imports,Exotic rides etc etc)
10.Engines block!hahahahaaaa
11..........dan banyak lagi!

Actually come to think of it a simple "Happy Birthday Shafik" will do!hahaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasib baik saya baru baca ni today! Nasib buruk 2U saya baca ni today!