Saturday, June 18, 2005

Appreciate

I read Jumy's blog.His piece on "Learn" is very meaningful.

I read Huzaimi's blog as well,darn it is humourous.

Miss Sunshine's blog?Well full of sunshininess.

As for Rafiqa's blog,surprisingly illogical.No,maybe not what I've expected from a mathematician.Lol

Kinda continuing Jumy's piece on "Learn".

When I first step into the construction site back then,my initial feeling was "Darn I'm scared!"

Why?Fear of the unknown I guess.

As I progress,I just felt stoopid.Not stupid but stoopid(stupid sounds well...stupid.Stoopid sound more goofier and stupid in a different manner).Why?

The more I learned the dumber I get.Why?

There are just simply so much that one can aquire which is impossible for one to muster it all.I just felt I simply don't know much. or don't know nothing.Therefore,that is why we have to rely on others as well.Why?

To connect!That's why...it's all a big connection

Connecting people.One to the other(six degress of separation!)

That is why I've learned to appreciate people for what they are because everyone has something that they can offer.Some realize it and some don't.What they do can effect others.Some are very discreet and suttle and some may lead to something big!Good or bad?Hey it their choise(s).Don't ya think?

I guess all that thought me and made me appreciate people for who they are even though some a well very pretencious wannabes.Maybe I'm one of those?I wonder?Maybe to some people I am.Maybe...Its ok.No one is perfect.I can't please(puuhhlease) everyone.Lol

Some like you or love you,some hates and dislike you.Beauty?Lies in the eyes of the beholder.A good heart(sounds like health mag) and a kind spirit that matter more to me.

Oh God!Here I go again wondering from 1 point to the other.
Hey!This is blogging.Not your secondary school composition.Duhhh!

Ok I'm done!

Jumy loves linux.Ahaks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my blog is illogical? darn ya..heheh...pasai pa illogical? rationalize me..hehe