Sunday, June 19, 2005

Kereta power kawan saya

Yesterday there was a small get together at Johnny's OU.Me,Jumy,Reza,Rafiqa and her friend(I kept on forgetting her name.Baru je tadi ingat!I ought to eat more raisins...)
Reza picked me up in his "kereta power" with Jumy as the co-pilot.Althought,it was just a small company but we had a good time.Full of the usual wackiness.(Ahaks!Ketawa ketawa ketawa.Makan makan makan makanan.Jumy evolved into a Metrosexual guy!)
After dinner we had some desserts at A&W PJ.More food!Lovely.I scream for ice-cream.Yippie

After desert Reza took me home in his "kereta power" with the co-pilot barely piloting(ZZZzzzzzzzz....zzzzz's)!I got to test drive his ride.

I had a taste of exotics before.Having to "test flight" Reza's hot import was simply awesome.I really really appreciate it.Arigato Rezasan

First reaction was "biar betik!".Am I dreaming,this car is fast and mind you it is still standard(I think he outta leave it that way,better engine reliability.He plans to do so actually).I managed to get it till just about 100 clicks or so.In 3rd!Every shift spits "hisses"!Leaving behind the oh so lovely note via the blow-off valve.Arrghhh sakit otak sakit otak!Bestnye bestnye

Secondly,Brembo's they really justify their stopping prowess.Really they do!Don't mess with them.They don't come cheap either.

The cluch is really excellent.Really bites!Ngap!

The flight lasted for a short while(kereta tu power la.Laju bebenor)

So Mr Rezasan thank you so much for the honour of piloting your ride!Heheee memang best.Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank thank thank you juga ku ucapkan kepada Jumy yg telah belanja peratusan besar makanan yang telah saya makan malam semalam ya!Arigato.

Terima kasih Cik Rafiqa untuk desert percuma anda

For the record,although Reza's ride is a "kereta power" rest assured he is a well trained,well mannered and a very courteous road user.

"Kereta power" Reza turut dirahsiakan identitinya.Hehehee..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...ko lupo nama aku??Ceitt..porahhh...amma!!:P

Anonymous said...

Jumy jadik METROSEXUAL!?!?!?!

Shaza's gonna be soooo dissapointed!