Friday, June 17, 2005

just another theory.

It has been about 2 days since I last logged in.I have to admit it sure feels kinda weird not logging in.

The day after my dear friend passed away my beloved grandma was admitted at KJMC."another one bites the dust"-queen.i was so worried.Thank God,she is recovering steadily and she's fineee.Alhamdulillah

After I came out with the basketball theory,lets just call it" basketcase",I wondered on the "Program Latihan Khidmat Negara" PLKN.

Here's the thing.What are the criteria on selecting pupils for the programme(not that I'm really interested in joining the programme,unless if there are some "weapons training module/combat and survival skills module/warfare thingy" included!hehee...maybe I can learn a thing or two in wire tapping and such aye?hehee.I might consider big time!Takpe janji dah terlepas!)

What are the criteria?

From my personal observation I think(which is normal la) the sons and daughters of VVIP's,VIP's,Tan Sri's,Dato'-dato' and Mak Datin's kinda
tak masuk?Perasan tak? Like c'mon don't tell me at least some of them sure got SPM leaver sons and daughterskan?Don't you think.
If there are any,I think sure will make the newskan.Similarly like Thaksin's(Thai PM) daughter having to work in McD.He himself took her there(Huyoo...)

Perhaps they just keep quiet and mum about it sebab tak nak anak-anak diorang "terglamer" gitu.Susah pulak kang!Well,maybe and that could be another possibilityDon't you think?

I think if I'm very successfull I think I'll just drill and grill my children(literally speaking) similarly like what my father did to me.Okay,at first I DON'T LIKE IT,but along the way it teaches you a lot.Instills discipline and it just make you realize things aren't just as easy as it may seem.You'll learn to appreciate all the hard work and all the hard work your parents put up to bring you up and running into the big world.

So I hope I'll be even more successful then both of my parents.So I can give old daddy'o a run for his money(I hope I got that one right?) and mama the soothing feeling knowing her child finally made it!

Till next time people.Keep on pondering and all smiles

P/S:I've started my basketball drills.Mostly it consists of dribbling with my weaker left hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're gonna be just fine in your future endevours.

Your mom confessed to me recently, "Along tu dah jadi 'orang' dah!". I guess that's her way of saying she's proud of you.