Wednesday, May 18, 2005

time off?

When a girl needs a time off, usually what she mean is – I’m going to leave you soon. This is the grace period where you can learn to live without me. So when I leave you, you won’t take it hard and jump out of the bridge or something similarly stupid. - geek for hire.I still have the card : ) -

Having similarly sucked into the same situation,I felt like writing my two 2 cents worth.It ain't a beautiful sight.It just brings back vivid bad memories that overshadows the good ones.Nevertheless,one can always ponder on the mistakes and better themselves and I did!Alhamdulillah

I've seen people change drastically in these situations.A clear speciment a friend of mine was so wrecked he turned from a non smoking chap to a fire breathing dragon-literally,a non-alcoholic to a full time boozer and wheat,grass(and many other names!)?what is even more ironic is this dude is quite involve a 3rd party situation-ya know what i mean,talk about "a small world"?I just hope he doesn't sleep around!A sleeparounder+Any curious girl is a no-no...gulp

Most of the times,whan a relationship has ended friendship are broken as well(I'm kinda imagining a chain being snapped!).Most of the time there are people taking sides.The girls chain of friends might not acknowledge the ex-bf since they aren't together no more and vice-versa.As for me I still maintain quite a handful of friends that I've met through my ex because for me they are simply my friends as well.No need to break the chain.I've always said to my pals don't hate her and such its just not fated,not meant to be.Its God will.I don't feel at all the sense of betrayal if they happen to get in touch with her be it by phone,mail and etc.No such thing as kawan kau and kawan aku...grow up

Having a failed 6 years of relationship sure teaches me a lot.I've met a beautiful person with a big warm heart now.I don't expect things to be smooth sailing either but if there are any problem regarding the relationship.I've learned to really talk,to really listen and not just assume things are ok just because everything seems to be ok.I'm a changed person now.

So people,don't drown youself in tears and sorrow.Channel the hate,anger,the feeling to avenge,or to revenge into positive things.Yes.it's okay to feel bad for say 2-3 day (some may even take weeks or months.But enough is enough!) but don't let it drain your positive energy.Question yourself,What am I doing?Is feeling this miserable worth it?Is he/she worth all this misery?.Suck all the negativity and channel them positively.Ponder.Only then you will learn.Don't blame him or her blatantly on the failed relationship.Remember,it takes 2 to tango.Learn to accept mistakes both on your part and the other.You will feel good.InsyaAllah.That I can assure you.Till next time adieu

P/S: Jumy thank you for the enlightning.You must be severely bored with my Q's! : P

P/SS:What does PS stand for?hhmmphh...

No comments: