Thursday, May 12, 2005

shit happens...and it did

oh what a day!first and foremost some bastard stole my sneakers and my freakin' boots!talk about a very bad way to start off the day.RIP my dears,for you have serve me well,very well indeed.lots of fond memories "SOBS" "SOBS" : ( .we've been through hard times and good times.i bid farewell,adieu.anyway,i actually snapped this morning.i snapped BIG TIME!no worries,no one got hurt.its been a while since i last snapped.i was freakin pissed.i was more hurt when i saw my sis crying over her lost sneakers later in the evening.after my short burst of emotion and anger i went off to KJ.went out for lunch with jumy,he belanjad me lunch and i got 5 pack of 12V batteries.i have no idea on what to do with them right now,but i'll figure out something!hehehee.i'm currently doing lots of reading and research on home electronics project and stuff.a bit of robotics as well.the thing is money is an issue!i'll figure out a way.i know i can.haaaaa.....aight till next time.cheers

No comments: