Monday, May 23, 2005

Skywalker

19th May 2005

Finally all the lingering Q's surrounding and clouding my mind has been answered.Star Wars Episode 3:Revenge Of The Sith hits our shores.Enjoyed it I have!A must see it is!A smooth transition towards the sequals it is.

What is so special for me is that Star Wars goes beyond the ordinary.It connects a generations of fans.My parents,my uncles and aunts,cousins,my lovely girlfriend,friends all fans alike have our share and moments regarding Star Wars.Nothing beats having to share these special Star Wars moments with those close to you.And don't forget those childhood memories as well!

For this thank you Mr George Lucas and the whole crew I must!

Those who haven't watch Star Wars give it a GO!Take along the whole crew as well.Enjoy and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

No comments: