Monday, May 30, 2005

Gearhead

Fuh finally my PC.Done with the bills and stuff associated!Just another manic Monday.The house is in a dire shape due to the extension being done at the backyard.Friends are quite quiet these days,as for me busy running around with the Dad's business at stake(He is off on holidays).Yesterday the uncle's car kinda broke down.Kinda.The automatic gear got stuck in reverse!I went YES!A car to ticker with(Fortunately I managed to get it done right and it's moving forward again!It parks and it "neutral"izes.Haha)Apparently a part connecting the shifts to a rod and connecting it to the gear box went MIA!A minor modification done by mua with the help of my cousin of course we managed to get things done again!Yippie...my jeans were soaked so is my tee.I had it done on the road after rain.Luckily it was in a new neighbourhood!Goodness gracious,why on earth does Volvo have to come up with starlike shaped screws?!Can't they use normal phillips or flatheads?HHHmmmmppphhh...Not to mention the insulations?Nevertheless it makes the ride more quiet unlike the local makes(but it is more easier to tinker with!)....God I'm hungry now that I've fed my cats.So till next time...Smile people smile!

No comments: