Saturday, December 26, 2009

Road tripping

It was not exactly a road trip.I'd spent most of my time sleeping due to lack of sleep.Many thanks to the Christmas after party*party la sangat~READ POYO*.

Karak stretch up to Bukit Tinggi was freakishly slow.Long weekend,money to gamble and rain. After that it was a breeze~I guess.I was too busy sleeping.

Last time I reached Kuantan was way back in the 90's!Jalan Dato' Lim Ho Lek did rang a bell and that's about it.

I had to accompany my sister and I got back to KL by bus and got home via WPN 5856.Thank you dear!

Tomorrow(Today) is RTW pulak and come Monday/Tuesday(not Sunday as posted earlier) is off to Rep Singa.Rrraaauuuwwww....

Ok I'm done.Off to the kitchen now


2 comments:

Nariko said...

ada rtw ka kat bukit jalil ni? Patutla dr pagi dok bising. But someof them quite good.. Enjoy the show

sharkpitt said...

tu tgh sound check tuuu.hahahaaa...i will try to capture my youth spirit!hahaha