Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beauty & Sexiness lies in the eyes of the beholder la...

Okay, here is my sexy list.Numero Uno*drum roll*


I think she is so so so so *you get the picture* hot!*sizzles*.Its the you wanna piece of me attitude kot?.Such a turn on.

Secondly,its Vicky Butler!


Its the husky voice.I loike.Hahaa.If you're a car nut,you can find her in The Fifth Gear with Tiff Needel.




hurmm?*grins*this is a plus point ke?

And for the same reason I think why kawan Aida,Mariam is sexy...the husky voice.

Thirdy,jeng jeng jeng is Nigella.Though many say she is fat.I beg to differ.Pernah tgk tak "Never trust a skinny cook"?Guys just watch her cook and you'll understand why.*ok get ready to pengsan!*


Matjo do you still think Anuar Zain and Ashraf Sinclair sexy?LOLS LOLROTFL!Think again!

5 comments:

Sasha Sharifuddin said...

i have the same shirt vicky butler pakai tu..yang ada PETRONAS..does that make me sexy too???hahahahahahaha!

takyah jawab..aku tau jawapan keji anda..

lucy said...

tak hot la rodriguez tu enchik jerung

saye lagik hot.. kot

hahahaha

sharkpitt said...

ko sexy differently

Sasha pregnant women are even hotter!Seriously

sharkpitt said...

lucy

ye ke?bukti pelis

sharkpitt said...

ok lucy anda tak hot anda cool.

=D