Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little bit on my raya

Its 0605 hrs.Sea is calm after a punishing session yesterday.According to the weather forecast weather is going to pick up yet again.Calm before the storm~Its misty outside.Low visibility.I'm on 24 hrs duty.1200 hrs 28/09/09 to 1200 hrs 29/09/09.Just me and my mate on survey duties.A few lads from Geocean(marine crew) and a few lads from Alam Hydro(diving crew).Others?Belah balik malam semlm.Arahan Offshore Construction Superintendent(OCS) no thanks to the weather.Furthermore,word has it that we're on standby for at least another week.We have to wait for an AR winch from Singapore.This is stupid because the winch was in place a few weeks back.Some bugger decided to change the installation method (which failed miserably) instead of using a winch they've decided to use black hoe to pull the pipes from offshore to onshore.Tarik gune trakter!Wadefak.Baik gune kerbau!?.

Another night spent sleeping on a bunch of well stacked survey boxes.Usually I have the life jacket as the pillow.Not last night.Fell asleep after an incomplete chat session with Rocksta.*Bugger*Bugger*Frustrated ok.Suddenly Facebook chat went kapish...F***!2 middle fingers up in the air.I don't have YM installed on this PC though I'm authorize to do so since I'm the one controlling the equipments.Kang salah gune kose plak.hahahaaa.Maleh kang isu

I've never set foot home since the beginning of puasa.*Weather starts picking up yet again*.At least last year I got to fast at home.Last year singleton so I couldn't care less.I think I worked like a madman.This year,Rocksta was "agak terkilan" in her Bebelan Raya post.Poor thing.Cian dia.Oh I still tak dapat merasa Rendang the Rendang whisperer

How was my raya.I woke up a bit late for Subuh prayers and went back to bed.Showered and zipped up my coveralls @0930hrs.Pi galley makan.Then of to the barge @1100hrs only to hear takbir time malam raya pertama.

Thanks to technology,bolehla call rumah,kengkawan,awek,tgk gamba org seronok2 time raya which put a smile on my face.Sronok tgk org hepi-hepi nih.Tgk gamba makanan yg aku sure time balik nanti dah takde sebb musim beraya dah tamat.Nampaknye aku kena join christmas celebration kot?Deepavali ke?.Ini sume cobaan.Chill...

So kehidupan aku kat sini hanyala keje.Balik keje penat.Dahla 1st time turun naik kapal*dah byk kali aku stres kat fesbuk* MAKAN TAK SEDAP.Food is always a big issue keje offshore nih.Ok not big...HUGE.Walaupon org ckp kena bersyukur sebab ada makanan but aku rasa bukan soal tak bersyukur the thing is masakla dgn ikhlas dan sedap2.Penat woo keje*or tak bekeje...hihihihiii*.Besides thats the only thing we can really demand.Mintak nak balik would be as good as resigning.

I'm still clueless on when I'm heading home.I do hope when that happens gf aku masih tak bosan dgn aku.Maklumla dok kena tinggal.Adik aku pon aku tuka nada sikit dah tak cam sore aku.Anak buah aku sure kena adjust and sure tekebil-kebil tgk aku nanti.Sapa plak mamat nih?*Cip aku ni pasang lagu Selamat Pengantin Baru~dia tgh kemaruk nak kawin~*...Memang enroute nak jadi pendekar laut nih.hahahaa

Dah aku dah lapar...aku nak pi cari makan.

2 comments:

Field Engineer Mangkuk said...

Hahahaha.... hari tu bos kita dah bising2. "aku dah beli lucker winch, dia org takmau pulak. nak pakai stinger sampai kat pantai ke, nak tarik pakai org je". heheheh. haihhh penat aku ngan company yg satu ni.

sharkpitt said...

kami pon PENATTTTttt!!!!!!!