Monday, July 13, 2009

Kurang uuummmpphhhhhh!

I'm not a 100% fit.I has been 2 days since I last enjoy my meals here.Cirit-birit.My guess is I had OD on sambal cili padi!So to the medic.Amik that salt thing.Seb baik sedap.Rasa oren!Alhamdulillah dah lega.Next...

Then for some mysterious reason I have this red spot/rasher/thing creeping up my body.I don't easily get allergy or stuff like that.Masuk kuar hutan,panjat bukit pon xde camni.All i know is that I'm allergic to Penicillin.I'll get mild rashes.So I'm off to land tomorrow.Medic suh pi klinik since the medication he gave ain't working.Dia suruh pi jab.Looks like a needle is gonna be stick in my ass.*Malam ni pack!*wohooo

As for now I'm on standby.Weather is fine today.Was fine yesterday but the day before yesterday and 3 days back.Pergh....if you're in a smaller vessel.Mabok Halal!

sekian updet.

No comments: