Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm leaving tick tock tick tock

Bismillah...

Today is Sunday 22nd March 2009.I'm at home.I think the other half is still sleeping and its nearing 1300hrs.I was sound asleep like a pig!Probably its due also to the piggy blanket.Patutla enak ek?

Come Tuesday 0725 hrs I'm leaving for Labuan.I'm going to the office after lunch and Zuhr prayers.I'm double checking the shipping list and related stuffs headed for labuan. We're doing pre-lay survey with a bunch of pretty expensive gizmos.Ini cabang hydrographics

I've been busy for the past 2-3 weeks.This is normal prior to mob.The work goes on and on.I've no idea how long this job will take.They kept on saying that it will take approximately 1 month.Well,if that happens I won't be around for Razman's wedding.He called last week I think its on Tuesday or ...I can't remember but its somewhere last week.

I'm "employed" as the bestman.It was ages ago that I joked of being his bestman.Now,that I'm in the business of going here and there and not knowing when on earth I'll be back...see so susah to commit.The kain baju melayu I got from Aunt Bibah sudah dihantar ke kedai utk di buat baju Melayu.So I hope I'll be back on time.

So everyone do take care.I hope I'll be seing you guys once I got back from work especially you.yes you!.I'm not going offshore just yet.That part is reserved for May!And its just a 2 month job(Just 2 month?!Suatu ketika dulu aku tak kisah pon.ngeh ngeh.....inilah dugaan).I'm doing a pre survey in a swamp area on a small boat.

Gel kalau aku tak sempat pi kenduri hang aku mintak ampun siap-siap!Jgn lupa bawak bini hang pi jumpa mak aku.Dia nak berkenalan.

Ok aku cabut dulu.Esok sempat lagi nak blog seraun.

1 comment:

rawsktar said...

yes me. hoh. i bangun awal today. pembetulan pelis. hehehe. pkl 4 tido, bgn pkl 1030 ok. hmmm..hmmm..takpe, saya memahami kerjaya anda. sila take care. be good.muahsss.