Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another day

Bismillah...

Pig skin blanket failed today.I was up early.Usually(well mostly) either my mother or father will give me a wake up call early in the morning although their room is just a few step away.Serious!They do give me a good wake up call."Macam hotel gitu"

I couldn't sleep though I was tired so I decided to go for a good morning jog.Its been a while...slowly but surely I ended at "Padang Salem".I slowed my pace and decided to power walk instead.Long story short I ended walking with Buih's Ibu!As usual Ibu Buih will throw a few Q's hence a walking Q&A session aka Gossip.As we were walking we bumped into Bonda Gel but she is with the Taichi squad.Nevertheless,Q&A session goes on.Ibu Buih is the one coming with the Q's!

I ran off as the clock is ticking.I had to go to the office like every working citizen.

Off I go after "sebungkus" nasi lemak.I tapaued another just in case(I ate around 10am).I got hungry by 12noon I got hungry.Lunch at 1pm but I did not enjoy it.Something lurking in my head.

Work is work.I was studying some new gizmos for the upcoming I don't know when the exact date project.First it was in February now its March.I went out because the Boss told me to do so.After brunch...off we go

Truthfully,I'm stressed.Stressed because of an unnecessary clutter in my head.I am a laid back person.Probably too laid back for some.Probably mistaken for not being caring?Ignorance is a bliss(for some).For some its a curse.Some views/ideas/thought matter more even more than those who care and love for them.To me its best to let my action do the talk.Action speaks louder than words.Yes,most of the time I don't give a shit to really small trivial matter(to me) but maybe not to some(still I think its just a spot of bother)

Words mean nothing without the necessary action(s).Be it positive or negative.Some speak their mind with utter disregard for other people(s) feeling.There is a fine line between being honest and showing how low one can get.Humans will be humans.They conjure things.Make up things to feel good about themselves.Right or wrong,good or bad.Twist and turn up to the extend menghalalkan yg haram,mengharamkan yg halal.Nauzubillah...with justification that will leave you speechless.I won't elaborate further and get on the topic of being either a Mukhsin or Mukhsi.

Point is I feel shitty and I'm trying hard to get a grip on my emotions because I'll end up getting off topic and come out with stupid remarks/statement/ideas.I'm trying my best not to go to that level and look stupid(Unfortunately I think I did some time ago...hah.Bila emosi menguasai diri...)Furthermore,I for one don't give a "toot",if my girlfriend from a kampung or the city.How well she speaks english,malay,javanese,mandarin etc.I for once forget how beautiful it is to be in Love.Allah SWT gave me an opportunity in the form of Yuhainis.I'm happy.To me she is God sent.Perfectly flawed like you and me.We are humans.We grow,we learn,we evolve,we learn to give and take,we quarrel.That is life.

Today,on my team's white board,HSE had asked us to give our coverall and boots sizes.Tick-tock-tick-tock.

*sigh*

5 comments:

nuruLito said...

encek sapiikkkk..
mari lah climbing esok..
kaki dah gatal neh..

Anonymous said...

maap cik nuruLito saya terpaksa bekerja hujung minggu ini.Boss turun dari Sabah!!!

Anonymous said...

encik sapik.. pelis tinggalkan anies.. kapel dgn i pelis... hik

rawsktar said...

sapik, dia tipu. dia tak single. jgn tinggalkan i. i cuba untuk tak emosi ok sapikologi?

i miss u..dh 4 hari x jumpe. sobs. sedey.

rawsktar said...

chop choop.

To me she is God sent.

but to me, u r God sent. we shud get a room aite? (get a room to chat la...bak kata rumet).