Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jumaat pagi sabtu.Aku tak pi rock trip....again!

Its Friday(Saturday morning actually) and I had the liberty of working half day because the ombak mariners(the office clan) have some score to settle with fameklaut and score we did!heh bigtime.

The team left office after Friday prayers(Todays khutbah was excellently delivered on the Miracles of Qur'an.Subahanallah...I was amazed!)

Anyway,I made my way to Sports Seven located in the Wangsa Maju vicinity.Then right after that I left for Taman Seri Gombak.I went to Azan's place to deliver my quickdraws.They're headed to Perlis for some RockTrip.Sadly I couldn't make it as I have to attend my cousins engagement at Seremban 2.So off they go.Azan,Matjo,Abe and Odeng.Jelesnye aku!huhu...ok at least I got to practise fingerboarding.Kalau ada menatang tu ada chan aku boleh single arm chinup nih!hahahaaa
Hurm I'll add that to my birthday wishlist.

My EIVA training ended today.EIVA is a Barge and Tug Management System Software primarily used in the offshore industry.Right now it sets the standard and widely used in Europe.We are the only local company using this state of the art software.How cool it that?heh...Hopefully by the time others follow suit we'll be far ahead.InsyaAllah by that time jugak aku jadi penceramah and pelaut freelance!hikhikhik kaching kaching(time nih dah boleh demand InsyaAllah)

..............lari sat pi 15 pi<--naik keta ibu vroom vroom.Beloved in distress but on a roll nevertheless

i'm back!

Haish beloved cut her hair.Well I used to shave my head zaman-zaman stress memuncak.nak bela rambut balik.misi baru.

Just to share additional info,Alhamdulillah my probation period is over and a new deal will be handed out.We'll wait and see how things work. =)

Next week,I'm in charge of sorting and setting up our work station for the upcoming job.A never ending tale.Nak handal punya pasal.Besides I enjoy my career!

Orite cukupla entry malam ini.masa utk tido!ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

sorry i cut my hair. huhuk. i lef yu. thanks for dropping by. i lef yu!

sharkpitt said...

tkpe bukannya botak!hahahaa...