Sunday, February 01, 2009

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah,i'm back in one piece.It is Sunday.I reached home around 2000hrs from Cherating.Had dinner at Murni's earlier with FE Irwan and his padawan Azmy.

Its good to be back.Actually I'm looking forward to see darling of course but she is busy and occupied with assignments so...patience.Sabar ajela.Esok kolumpo cuti silala lunch date bersama saya!hahahahaaa

The company away day is refreshing.Spent most of my days makan dan tido and long strolls along the beach with Irwan talking about work.More sleep and eat.hahaa.Yes he was furious seeing me eat and sleep and kept on questioning how in earth I don't get fat with the amount and my constant eating!muahahahaa...I kept on telling him,I'm pretty active.Cume kat sini jek malas time.Balik nanti byk keje!

Argh esok ari senin...kolumpo cuti.Isk isk....jeles!

3 comments:

rawsktar said...

sila jgn jeles. huahuahua.

buih said...

ko pegi tak kedai2 yang aku link kat status kau tu?

sharkpitt said...

maap tak sempat la bro!