Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sugar mummy?

My private jet landed on my private runway 1230hrs on Saturday afternoon.The weather is a scorcher.

I had to wait patiently for my ride.

The she comes half a hour late.Her smile melts my heart.I was not mad.I was just glad I survived the ride home and my suga momma came to pick me up.

Vrooooom of we go in her spanking red Ferrari.

She took me shopping.She got me 2 pairs of spanking designer Boxers,the most softest and finest of black leather wallet and a designer tee.

Then off to the movies

Ai lef my suga momma!

But today she had to go to Paris on work duties.
Kalau tak camne dia nak bela I?

Ai mith my shugar momma oredi.Balikla cepat ai pening pening kepala.Pastu main panjat panjat muscle ache....UHUKKkkkk!Jet tgh sebis takleh pi Paris.

6 comments:

buih said...

amende ko mengarut nih?ko dah ade kat subang ke?aku nak sarap nih takde geng nih....

sharkpitt said...

haah.aku br jek pulang.ok esok hari selasa kite bersarap bersama!aini aku bgn lewat penangan obat batuk

Sasha Sharifuddin said...

gedik...serupe je due2 ekor ni!

sharkpitt said...

well..bukan gedik...imaginative!muahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.n ai lef u too my gigolo.best kan i belanja u shopping?huahuahua.hey sasha..pffttt.

sharkpitt said...

huyooo suga mami i komen gune henset dr Paris!

*sebenanya nak baka line suruh ai get hp 3G.apa gunanya ada suge mami?