Saturday, May 27, 2006

saturnine

bliss...a lazy saturday at home.next saturday i'm off to taman negara with my college mates.revenge is sweet.ok not as sweet as lazying around at the beach but...another 4 papers left.killer papers mind you.my project did not turn out as expected because the JDX programmer failed miserably in programming my PIC.what's great about the project is that i have an idea how to build my very own active pickup!muahahaaa.my birthday is up coming and so is the world cup.irina kept on asking what do i want.truth is i don't really know.that always happens when one ask.i just want a some books.i do have some titles on my mind.biarlah...tunggu lepas exam then i'll start worrying on how old i'm gonna get!hmmphhh....this monday i'm subjected to an interview regarding orientation for the next intake.truth is i don't like it but i have to go because of my position as the head honcho.blehhhh.....i'll tell them what's up my mind.and so be it.otherwise they will keep on pestering me through my cell.ok enough for today.lain kali aku cerita lagi esp lepas my trip to taman nigala!chiow

No comments: