Thursday, May 04, 2006

another kick start

another day passes by.i did exceptionally bad for the mandarin orals yesterday.yet again my brain refuses to comply with my urgent need to memorize a few simple line(for some).unlike last semester i did well.maybe its one of those days where things don't go your way.a check and balance story by the Almighty.

so here i am again injecting a few lines in my blog just to get things rolling again.to get ideas rolling back and keep em coming.i suffered a meltdown twice already this semester.i had one during my mid semester examination.another one yesterday in which makes me ponder.i ponder more upon reading faisal tehrani's blog.i've created a link in my list of links.

issues were further discussed in our weekly forum as part of the assessment for business and management lecture.i really like my lecturer's openness to ideas,thoughts,criticism within the confinement of the four walls.during lectures as well.one of the lecturers i'm going to miss.

short entry for today and a short one it is.

final exam 19 days and counting.

No comments: