Saturday, December 17, 2005

king kong kong

hahahaa.train rides shamain rides.so sorry suria.nanti honeymoon have a cross Asia train ride.I'm not sure E&O still exist.Well they used to stop over in Butterworth before heading to Bangkok.Green coaches~ok I better call it quits!As usual today I spent most of my seconds and minutes and hours of the day at my messy and dusty home in Subang Jaya with my sisters.I'm going to a have a complete set of sisters this month!Adik Anas is coming back tomorrow and Shaza should be home today~not my sister but since I'm in the topic of coming home.

Around half past 3 in already back in KJ with the whole gimbang.I continued reading "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time" a novel by Mark Haddon.The story is about an autistic boy named Christopher John Francis Boone who is trying to investigate the killing of the neighbours dog.simply as it is but let it not deceive you.the story is told and written in an autistic perspective which makes it unique although it is simple.it comes with drawings,picture and etc.klue recommends it and so does all these people on the cover.

Like my entreprenuerial spirit back in my primary school,i enjoyed reading as well.my mom would buy 1 book per month.most of them are game books from the Lone Wolf series.whats fun about these books are you set your own trail.kena choose wisely.when i had the money back then i got distracted~too distracted!having the right special person is important oh!seriously.if you can't find that special someone and better off being yourself just be yourself.you can steer your life your rules!If you found that special someone~JAGAla elok-elok!

Why read?That was the first word uttered to Prophet Muhammad SAW.It was Iqra=Bacalah=Read."Bacalah dengan nama Tuhanmu yg telah menciptakanmu"."Read!In the name of your Lord,Who created..." Al-Alaq.I couldn't exactly remember the meaning of Al-Alaq.Was is seketul daging or segumpal darah.My tafsir is in Dad's room.I remembered reading this particular surah's tafsir prior to the hols.Basically it explains us forming for segumpal daging.The thing is that Allah explains of our dirty origins and how the Almighty memuliakan us humans by providing us minds to think,how to use the pen,taught man what we knew not.Knowledge enhances us human.Makes us be civilised.Tales us away from the dark and dumbness.How by reading!Reading good stuff of course.Not some shitty stuff...

Anyway,I came back from watching King Kong.3 hours!crazy jackson...the original one i whole lot shorter(i think so.i remember it quite vaguely.there were a few remakes.the 1st one was in black and white,then coloured minus CGI and now with full blown CGI)i like the middle one.Kong looks way bigger and more notorious)this one ok not bad.still i feel kinda sad.Kong is mis understood.Like it was their fault for taking him away from his home.Then they decided to shoot him sebab he went mad in NY?Fools....sedih sedih.Frank Cho is a crazy kong fan!

hhhmmmppp....tomorrow(today actually)anis is coming home!hahaa.all my sisters kat umah.lovely.back to shaza's house.ok from rumah an i think its the 3rd house.rumah an being number 1.sebelah rumah kaler orange~merah~i don't know the exact colour scheme.depan shaza ada rumah.then ada empty plot.then ada umah orang lain and hujung jln umah syed.provided takde org buat umah secara mendadak.ok till esok lusa,taaaaaa

No comments: