Thursday, September 22, 2005

x marks the spot!dum dee dum

At the start page of Jumy's blog you will be entertained with either some songs or when you hit the mark you'll just skip the introduction.He took some nice pics using his new phone.Btw,here is the link.Check it out.

Irina safely,cheerfully and gleefully went through her interview yesterday at Leo B.Again she took the honours of being the longest interviewed.I just hope she gets the job!

I'm done with my CAD assignment and M&I lab stuff.Btw,M&I stands for Measurement and Instrumentation.Yup belajar mengukur nope not kukur kelapa. Met Rafiqa and Nujuii last weekend.Complained of my kekurusan.Well some thing grow into fat some just powers mind and drains any existing fat!hahahaaa.Like I got any?lol

Hmmpph,I watched a clip of a women being exorcised.Haunts me still!I'm not new to these things.Sorry I forget the link!I watched the downloaded version on my friends PC.Some should made thesis on this.Well,I think memang dah ada!I once followed dad to an Ustaz because I got problem with my temper.Astonishing and what an awfully painful experience indeed(well for me!).We all have these things inside us.Trust me on this.WE ALL DO!We're even born with a Qa'rin.Our evil twin.I knew some stories on these "X-FILES".Shivers.....

I had some interesting thoughts that I wanted to pen down my blog but biasala dah lupa sebab tak jot down my ideas!ish ish...laters I'm gonna run away to my other parallel land!hahahahahahaaa and comeout with something more interesting an productive!muahahahahhaahaahahhahaa...hahhahahahahaa.
hahahahahaahahaa.....kahkahakhahaaaaa...... screw lose




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dat reminds me... mane gamba2 eksperimen?

sharkpitt said...

sigh....ada ada.shall post it...ermm sooner or later!aight mate?