Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Vivid

A familiar dude SMSed me:Yeah.Naik tren 3rd klas.12 hours agi sampai kl.Tis does bring back ol memories :)

I replied:Kewl.Ye olde memoirs.Hahaa.From berebut bas kt jenan(except waktu f5!)to komtar penang.Mcm2.Enjoy ur walk(train journey)down memory lane.Teringat zaman lalu...

Those were the days.My days at SMSAH in Kedah.Negeri Jelapang Padi!My dearly beloved school.I basically grew up there.My friends are more like an extended family.More than just friends!Boys and girls alike.

Now,most of us have become man and woman.Some are married,some are still studying(I fit this bill!) but most of us are working,be it full-time or part-time.Some are lost,some are gone,some don't even want to recall!how sad :(

I remember my days shooting hoops(smsah most sinful sport!don't play basketball.some seniors might hurt yah!?),playing footie(the number 1 sport),watching rugby(glory years are gone!),watching chicks going to the mosque(ooh laa laa),the buzzing siren sound(similar to WW2!) calling the always hungry folks to DM(food was never enough!),evening and night Prep. hours,the glory days of us having our very own phone booth!Crossing for the sake of Nan's Koayteow Kerang(the best in Malaysia by far!) with the very delicious half fried egg/three quater fried egg.The yolk melts ooohhh so deliciously in yer mouth!Getting into trouble,escaping trouble and the wrath of "David" and Mr. Mehat Man.The short and stumpy PK (I can't remember his name!),Lim Ah Pok...and many more!

Those were the days.
These are some of the things that makes me smile...
Moments that bounded us...
Moments that help make us grow and prosper into the world.

Don't forsake the past.

No comments: