Sunday, May 01, 2005

pals

its a hot night 30 degrees @#$%@!
here i am in front of my pc.i'm wearing my sister's cekak!i wanted to tie my hair but since my grandma despises guys tying up their hair so i refrain from doing so(well maybe for tonight!)before i continue blabbering and writing with no sense of direction i would like to say "GOOD LUCK AYIEN!" and i'll be praying for your success as well my dear!last night i decided to create a new post but suddenly the flow of my chi is disrupted so adieu.shafreman fondly known as palam was the latest addition to the everexpanding family of www.smsaholics.com.i missed that old fella.a very caring chap that always stay true to his roots.never forgets his roots and friends.he sure is big and he has got an even bigger heart!i missed that guy.i once remember that my former teachers deemed him not as a big achiever(from my point of view.they probably do that so that the students work hard i guess?).he was one of the first person that bought out batch t-shirt!currently he is working in dublin,ireland....cool huh?i just like yapping about my friends doing well because i see them as inspiration for me to do well myself!oh my girlfriend irina is somewhere in the plane.on her way to the holy city of MECCA.moga-moga dapat umrah yang mabrur.Amin....missed her already.

This evening i met Elly Jane.Elina Jadi.she lives just a stone throw away but like 8 tahun tak jumpa(the expression of long time not seeing each other not necessarily 8 years!).one of my pals with a unique character.i just feel honoured actually having known such a character.very bubbly,honest and straight no nonsense s@#t type of person.fascinating!?wished can chat longer but i gotta run elsewhere...and thanks a bunch for the pulled tea!....teh tarik laaa...got it?cool la minah nih.thanks again mate!

Hhhhmmmphhh age is like kinda catchin up.considering i'm just like 24 but still strugglin; with the subject of continuing my degree...sometimes i do feel sorry for both my parents but i guess i just gotta look at the bright side of things?!i learned a lot while working in the construction site.ya as the machai,buruh kasar.the lowest part of the chain.but looking back i guess the indons,myanmars and banglas etc....etc worked way harder for a meagre salary.God!they're a very strong bunch!i respect that.there weren't to many malays though.apsal hah?i also learned a lot while working in klang.i did air conditioning maintenance.tiring but very fruitful.and still i haven't been paid.that dude promised me by next week!i hope i'll get my money.so i can get myself a new multimeter!(anyone willing to bagi free?)and while i was in klang i met some very interesting character particularly in the psychiatric ward!well i was a bit dark and gloomy in the mortuary....fuhhh.i'll share that experience as well.perhaps later lah!so till next time.i bit adieu and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks,mate!!*hugs*

sharkpitt said...

no problem!