Friday, April 29, 2005

sweet slumber

i draw inspirations from basically anything and everything.man,animal,nature,people,human,kids,etc etc.apart from my inspiring parents and family members...here goes

i've just read my beloved friend's blog senor jumy(feel free to click on his link!)i just felt so honoured with his words and thoughts.my dear friend jumy is byfar the geekiest of them all.he might look not so expressive up front but inside he sure hell is!just have a go at his blog and you'll see why!i always regard him as one of the best(if not the best!)pc whizz around.i'm very VERY sure there are a whole lot out there that seconds me!i once sat next to him in this hacking competition and just looking at him make sense to what i see as senseless just amzes me.actually not just him,all the hackers in that room.i was a sight to behold!i don't know i just have these appreciation for any knowledge.be it maths,science,law,physics,relegion and stuff.you can see that all these are somehow connected and intertwine with each other!ah back to jumy i just want to tell people that i just feel so proud to know and to grow up with him back in SMSAH.sure was quite an evolution.dude you're darn cool!

then there is my mathemathical friend.very passionate mathematician out to prove everything in LOGIC!yup you heard me right,in logic.numbers?!her name is rafiqa hazura.fondly known as makcik back then.the gurls call her along!full of smiles.the sort of person that her happiness shines through.ahaks!her parent sponsored jumy and i to genting!nice!hihiiiiii...thank you.i love it when she explains math!numbers they do make sense.she did try to explain to me and jumy once that the table we were having our drinks on are made up of integrations!oh yes she did!

then there is razman.my bestest pal.i'll put it this way.our friendship is like an old tree you know like the ones looking gloomy and all,not much leaves on it but huge and its got a very big and strong root stuck into the ground(i kinda borrowed this remaks from my beloved girlfriend irina hariati)!oh don't forget the wolves howling in the background,a bit of crows and bats!hahahaaaaa

ah-ha then there is peah!beloved big papa pimp nadrul shaqman.fondly known as peah.we've been classmates from std 1 till std 6!he has been big all the time.even bigger now!haha.i do think he is a very cool calm and composed character!best.he teaches me bass.cool huh!i started playing guitar at 22 and after a brief intro to vic wooten....ok bass here i come.and i did!one of my memorable moment with him is that when the both of him embark on a journey towards BASSISM!actually we both restored some old bass'.i turned out great!currently mr nad here is enjoying gigging around with his SX bass.i just love to see them play!i post an article on that."let's jam!"

actually i have tonnes of insiring people,in fact jack from JMS(our regular hang out spot!jack's the waiter)even inspires me...i think i might jot about them.later later la perhaps!heheeee

finally,saving the best for last there's this one sweet gal,her name is irina(hai sayang!hihihhiii)!she is my beloved girlfriend od course.a rare find!a nearly extinct type of modern contemporary rock poppop etnic whatever girl.a graphic designer but i see her as an artist.just waiting to be unveil to the world.my primary school crush!talk about the odds huh?20-1?99-1?she was my gf then.along the way she was not but somehow fate brought us back together after 6 years of my "sabbatical" which happen to taught me a lot and give me a deep sense of appreciation.why is irina so special to me?well she lets me get in touch with my imaginations and that why!there is no such thing as a wacky idea.though she can be wildly imaginative at time(that can be VERY VERY BAD or veyvery beautiful!).i learned to appreciate art,see beauty in a different manner,ugliness can also be a thing of beauty and so is beauty can always be a thing of ugliness!rediscovering that inner childish voice and imagination all thanks to her!(jumy as well!hihiiii)....i just enjoy that.though sometimes things can be a bit rough hey i'd rather not have a smoooothhhhh sailing relationship!how on earth is one gonna learn aight?!

so these are some af my inspiring characters!there are more!friends and foes alike!even my late cat inspires me!nuts?well maybe i am and well maybe i'm not.its up to others to decide!muaaaahhhhsssss.....thanks for ur time.cheeersss mate =)

Oh!before i buzz off no offense there are more of my friends and character that inspires me!my so to be doctor friend ayien(elessar!),reza,jatt,zairi(most of them are studying abroad!)i look up upon them to my path of success,my late grandpa,my former schools mates like UDEAN!then there is fisha.even nisterroOy too..i miss u guys and our schooldays and AVA days!haahhaaaa...and lots more.i wish i can just write about them.my former lecturers,former teachers...i just wanna say you guys are my hero!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh..sib baik ada nama aku kat bawah tuh.kalau tak,mmg tobat ah ko dtg A&E aku kasik morphine banyak2..and then biar ajek ko OD.

hahah....kidding,mate.damym..now i'm missing along too...and her maths.come to think of it,she's a geek as well!!hahaha...a cool one,though;)

sigh..one more week to go,mate.pray for me,yeah?!!

can't wait to see u guys again..

sharkpitt said...

insyaAllah...prayers to all!moga-moga kita semua berjaya!

Anonymous said...

sharkpitt, I've been looking around for ugly related blogs, and I came across this entry (sweet slumber) during my search so I thought I'd write a quick note to let you know! I recently started a new blog called Ugly Blog, so 'd be happy to trade links if you're interested. Anyway take care and have a nice day! Eric

buih said...

aww that's so sweet...