Friday, December 11, 2009

My posting filled with S***.LOL

It Friday Night!I'm stuck at home*sheesh*No Futsal action tonight though.I had to bar myself 2nd week running.Its a self imposed exile sitting at home like a duck just to take care of my left knee. I had both of my legs messaged on Wednesday.It felt good.Really good.Really really good.*You get the picture*

Oh!No Nur Kasih as well.Sad but true I was soaked into the Nur Kasih Warpville.The ending couldn't be more cliche but yup I was there enduring 1 whole hour of it.Hahaa,so sue me.That was like 2-3 weeks ago right?

The Little rascal China doll aka my niece is not at home either,so no one to tease.

Hurm,what else?Its the Sultan's of Selangor Birthday,since I don't have and I don't get invites(same goes to you suckas out there!thihihi) so I finally get to install the new lightings I bought from Ikea last Sunday.Some effect I tell you.Sadly, its just my room and not some bachelor pad.Please refrain from capitalizing me with a big "L" on my forehead.Do it on my butt.At least I can cover it up!

So far I still feel shitty.So far I have people owning me money.So far dear mom have been terrorising me with Q's which is not answerable in this shitty mood/shitty period.~Sorry momsy.So far Sis Aida,have tonnes of Eng SPM script to go through and to take off the shitty feeling,I went on reading those answer script which in the end leaves me laughing*Yes I know it sounds cruel!*."You'll just be amazed!"....Hahahahaaa*keji woih*

Finally I found an excellent blog (in my view) to kill my time at office and home and also kill the shitty feeling.Here http://obefiend.blogspot.com/ .Worth checking out.

I really think this post is filled with "shit?".Erk.ROTFLOL =)

Have a nice day people!Peace no war and don't forget to make love and spread love.

picture from my last adventure : PEACE BE-RADER...SISTE!



No comments: