Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just me being sentimental



Ahh....this was way back when I was dating someone else.Hahaa.I was still in UM.This event was held at OU outdoor carpark.I remembered it rained heavily prior to the event. Hanj treat us for coffee at coffee bean,Ubik's car couldn't start after the gig because I had accidentally left the lights on.Fortunately, help was around(Way to go Hanj!Thank you =D ....talk about irony) but Hanj doesn't look nice with just the t-shirt off and black bra on(God must have been pissed off with me and I have been subjected to His capital punishment of having to see Hanj in just that!*am weeping as I'm typing this~air mata darah).I am really looking forward for this year's RTW actually before *drum roll* ... next year's laa .I'm really keeping my fingers crossed and I hope we won't be leaving for the Republic anytime soon.I got people & things to take care off. Its the end of the year and new year is coming....like come on?So how was your trip to the Republic Senor Buih?

Today was Wak's wedding.Excellent food and dessert.No tummy upset!Thank you for inviting us. That may well be my 1st non solo presence *chewah* circa bmi kenduri circle~selalu pi sorang je tau.

Then back at HQ after the amik barkat session...
Someone got a "Killer Q" lalu terus *bunyi cengkerik* *bunyi cengkerik* *bunyi cengkerik*utk beberapa saat~Seskema-skema I, pandai jugak menjawap kan?.You didn't see that one coming right?(Should have recorded it.Facial expression~PRICELESS)

My mom,sis and aunt made me poorer for a good cause *Tabik hormat* *Respect~In the words of Ali G*~seriyes gua rasa nak buat teaser je weih

Anyways,be nice and please remember me in your prayers.Damn its already Monday.Good night people.May we all be blessed.Ameen.

No comments: