Sunday, March 08, 2009

Semalam dan arini

Yesterday Sapet bertunang and I thought bertunang was a simple affair.Maaf aku tak pergi sebab aku pi Olg boys+girls Jenan punya event nevertheless congrats.The chance of meeting up old buddies some up 10 yrs.So aku pon pegi naik Storm boss aku yg dia bagi pinjam sebab minyak keta aku dah sikit.

Khir was there.Dia ni kira long time marinerla.Dia attached dgn MISC.He is on a 3 month break and he drove all the way from Malacca.The others are basically the muke2 standed!Aku jumpa seniors aku yg kebanyakannya boroi2 belaka.Juniors pon tak kurang.Haish.Hadi is expecting his 2nd child.Heriman oso got,Kamil,Su came from Ipoh.Afif came with his baby and wife.On the 28th ada "sukaneka interhouse" plak kat padang merbok.Semangat sih.I think I won't be around for that.Just a thought.

It was fun.

Beloved ajak aku pi Vietnam.Di samping itu,dia juga akan ke Jakarta.Waduh waduh enak sekali.I think I won't be around for that.Even worst,I don't know whether I'll be around for Gel's wedding.Ini kira tarikh keramat which is planned kira 12 April 2009.Ayoyoyooo...gulp.Kain dah dapat.Baju blom buat but I think and I hope I can reason with the Boss and work out something even if it means getting a pay cut.No hal punya.The headache with upstream work in offshore construction.Bleahghh....

Time to bersiap utk kenduri lagi.Ayuh lets gone....haah aku pi sorang!

No comments: