Sunday, January 18, 2009

hari ahad ku

Ahh...its sunday.Planned to go climbing today after zuhr and lunch but plans are made to be broken.I woke up circa 11am.I managed to wake up Subuh but due to an action filled saturday the penat is carried over to sunday.

Bebeh is busy with her reports and assignment.So tak kacau la.Besides semlm dah sakan.hahaa.

So i had to cancel my climbing coz initially i had to go meet dad at bangsar.then after zuhr he said he wanted me to follow him to the bank.i drove home bout 1330 hrs from bangsar sebb i was hungry and i know mom prepared nasik beriani and dad drove off to masjid(giler keji tak ikut!lapar la.....)

Got home and my cousins,an aunt and my anak buah ada.So we makan together2.Petang i went joging after tea.Passed peahs crib saw Kay(*dia watpe kat situ?),said hi to shasha and ika pon ada.Nampak keta zano mukrajee...so i jogged and wat my routine lah.

Oh lupa,time tea as usual I have my busy aunties wanting to play cupid yet again.Chik and nyang.Last 2-3 weeks mak aku.Somewhere last week my aunt in KJ...haiyaaa...makin kerap mereka mengeluarkan statement begini.chaih....

well knowing me myself and i....nah...nope.not pressured pon!hahaaa.korang tunggula.Siap!hahaaa...nanti saya buat saprais bebila time sesuai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saprais gile pemergian mu ke miri. chis. u jahat. pffftttt.