Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dalam kontena atas barge kat laut

Dear friends and readers(which are made up of my buddies anyways.I don't think I have a groupie fantasizing a group orgy~ORG FEST!)
Its the 5th day of Raya,well here I am yet again.I don't get to go elsewhere....I'm surrounded by the sea.The weather is excellent for working conditions and work on the riser continues. We had a slight drizzle early in the morning and man it was really cold waking up for subuh prayers! We solat jemaah here 5 times a day.Yup, I would honestly say that its much more than I do at home. Its really good because you get to know the whole muslim crew.The crew is a mixed bunch. We got the colours or malaya,some mat sallehs from murphy(bloody bodoh sombong nevertheless),Indonesians,Philippines and the divers are made up of mainly Indians(from India of course)
Good weather also means that its a scorcher out there!Its pretty hot and being in a contena wearing coveralls/overalls doesn't reduce the effect either.The aircond in the container serupa hidup segan mati tak mau...
As far as learning a thing or two in setting up the LBL from Aly nothing much going around.The divers are a bit busy placing beacons underwater to determine the pipeline whereabouts.
InsyaAllah I'll be back at port around 10th and I'll head up to Kerteh for another project.
Shafik's log,
05/10/2008 1305hrs

No comments: