Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bittersweet feeling


happyburp.blogspot.com

It 2:04am. I'm at home in my living room.The TV's ON and Kwek Mambo Anita is on Astro Prima. Aman Shahs' rendition of Mama Pakai Celana and I've switched to Discovery Channel.Geee....guess what KLCC's on show! One of Che Det's megalomaniac kaboombox. So the architect is an Argentinian Mr. Pelli.Deadline 3 years!Wow!I'm equally impressed...Back to my title. Today I sort have a bittersweet feeling though it good to hear that someone is safely back from the island
(shafik101~argh!jelesnya daku.hujung minggu ni plak si elina nak gi pulau gak!!!jeless.....) though you don't actually get a call citing a safe return.
(shafik1~yang ko nak emo apsal?)
(shafik~I dunno la geng?Ada kena mengena dgn bintang kot!)
(shafik2~I thought hang tak percaya?)
(shafik~Mana percaya...bagi alasan ajek!hehe)

About 2:30pm I went out to shah alam to meet up the fellas.Wak and Alang. Both equally have impressive uni track record and like me still in search of a career.Nope we don't want a job we want to build a career! Alang cited that patience is a virtue. Like during our intra we were the last batch to gain placement despite a good string of results and extra curricular activities. Its good to hear such words of encouragement. Felt a lot better.
(shafik1~jadi awat yg hang ada bittersweet feeling?)
(shafik~I wanted to share my something with someone but erm...entahla bila bgtau mcm no semangat je)
(shafik2~awat hang habaq?kah kah.buduh!)
(shafik~nak dpt word of encouragement and mintak tolong doakan jugakla!haha)

Tapi setelah dipikiorkan sebenarnya tak wajarla nak rasa bitter sebab such negative feelings akan kelak memakan diri. Bitterness is a bad feeling. So at least when I pen my thoughts it just feels a lot better. I do hope if you feel down just sweat it out ka.aku pi main futsal tadi...lega jugak rasa.pastu peah nak join aku jogging petang2.tidak aku sorang je lari.ptg td tak jogging.gi minum...mlm dpt blow of some steam bestla gak.alamak dah 2:30am,jap gi nak pi dusun.so i'm off and nak solat dulu.

So if any of you happen to read this I NEED A CAREER and I don't feel bitter like bitter gourde.Now I'm happily smiling =)
LEGAAAaaaaaa..........

No comments: