Monday, December 26, 2005

i'm back

my crew

alhamdulillah,i'm back from the camp.ermm yesterday actually.i had fun.we had fun!our head honcho(pengarah program) was a really awe inspiring dude with a big warm heart and also an old dude who listens to us kids!(i'm not much of a kid?NOT!hahahaaa).met a lovely crowd of other jpp's and more work to come as i'm now officially in the MPP league.Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar!the big league~we shall meet and stare and state our cases to the Uni President and the big big guys at the Chansellory(did i get the spelling right?).i was nominated for the president post but fortunately i didn't get the not so coveted position(at least by me~HUGE....MASSIVE responsibility).apparently,i was told about my college issues by some folks from the chansellory.i was nominated inducted for the Exco Kebajikan dan Kerohanian~i won uncontested.some dude or chick nominated me.someone else was kind enough to close the nomination door!hahahaa.i find it quite exhilarating and mindblowing.i wanted to post picture during the course via flicker but i filled this months account uploading limit.i'll send emails to my friends in the institutions.hahaaaa.i was hoping to increase traffic via my blog.i shall do that anyways.next month insyaAllah.more thing to come.this wednesday i'm off again to some campsite.got my gears ready.a 70 litre backpack(tq abg boy~my cousin).yeah!the only thing i'm missing right now are my lost boots.....rest in peace my dear.hahaaa.no i'm not gonna take my new nike's ACG for that matter as well.hahaaa.

playing with snake ain't part of the course.snake belongs to my advisor

i met this cool dude(actually ramai lagi) from MICET(part of the UniKL branch campuses).located in Malacca.Area of speciality is chemical stuff.and that's about it.i stinks in chem.hahahaaa.oh suddenly teringat at cik cikgu kimia(i can recall the face but not the name~friends help!)this dude was involved in MERCY.kewl!abis SPM spent 2 years on these sort of stuff than belajar.cool tuh!it was a fun filled event.gee weez i got more work cut out this upcoming semester.not that i'm complaining,i'm actually looking forward ^_^(a tall chick taught me this stuff~tinggi macam zaida)...i'm more of the =D type or : ) person ...typing style wise.


me and mawas(successor to mawi)
a psychotic psychadelic dude by the name of Husin(as seen) created a pool of madness!pecah perut pecah perut....hhmmppphh i should invite him over to our campus(he was afraid the president of BMI falls into the skema type~apparently NOT!hahhaaa)it was load of fun.susah nak describe in words.ok not to the degree of my Segamat adventure(sorry Suria.i just have to mention that huh?).

here are 3 pictures.just 3.lain?wait la.i'll post em via the email and put it up dlm flickr aku.a'aight?


1 comment:

sharkpitt said...

huahahahahaha..yes yes