Tuesday, November 01, 2005

something is quite not in order.my pc seemed much slower.switching one window to the other seemed quite stucky-wucky(in my own words!)hari-raya is seriously around the corner.finally,i got the pc to myself.my sisters happily conquering the PC for some serious SIMS fun 24-7!a happy belated birthday to jumy.raya oh raya.i've been served by tonnes of works by our dearly beloved lecturers.what can i say?maybe a simple "how could you?!".the end is also near my EOU~End of Unit~Final exams is approximately 2 weeks after the raya holidays!darnnn...yet here i am grazing like a cow in front of the PC.thehihi : )

my sister spent 2 days in Paris.i assume with her boyfriendla.as a brother i'm jealous even more after knowing that she was there in Paris Disneyland!argh!tidak tidak tidak!oh the pain oh the pain!hahahaaaa.......

i was filled with writing ideas but i'm reserving them for my article debut in varsity newsletter.i've been reading "As I Please" by Salleb Ben Joned.i find it humorous direct and raw.excellent!am looking forward this raya.me and me mates are planning a raya dinner at HRC and the BBQ!something else to look forward too.

actually today i wanted to do finish some school exercises.i cleaned up the room.blasted LedZep on my hi-fi~peace at last..then i got stuck in front of the PC!hahahaaa.i had some minor issues with my erm browser after installing some yahoo updates.alhamdullilah,resolved!my anak buah is pestering her mother and her cookie dough.and i'm in the mission to go get some periuk for the festivities since kat bungalow aunty saya periuk dah pupus!where have all the periuk gone?tu tu rut tu tu rut...i swore that tune was siimilar to a song!hahahaaaaaa

so till next time.i shall be gone to the land of periuks!tataaaa.

No comments: