Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i just came back from the kubur.i visited the kubur twice today.one in the morning and later in the evening.i went in the morning to do come cleaning.actually,both my grandad's kubur is at Bkt Kiara.both well maintained thank you.as i was walking back my uncle told me how sad it is to see that some people visiting the kubur seemed too westernised!he did mention about the grave yard looking urm rather ungravely with all the marble and engarvings and what not!he seemed rather sad.i have to say so since my father had told me once that never ever turn a kubur into like some monument.it is tanah wakaf and we are just there menumpang tanah.he also told me that it is not good to do so because it may symbolize riak(wanting to show off)!if one wants to make a kepok( use something natural like wood because in time it will give way with nature.if one is in need of a new one simply build another one.what is the point of doing such thing(building a extrodinaire kubur)?actually if one wants to do so,he/she has to ask permission from the other(the qariah) of that area.then and only then permission granted one might proceed!its time like these i just feel so thankful to have such parents and family....i'll be less jahil!my dad once mention if he were to pass away don't do such thing.he will feel ashamed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice entry my sayang. very ikhlas frm d heart. btw, laksa johor ade....