Friday, October 14, 2005

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.~Anatole France~

great God its friday and yes i'm@home!CAD lecture cancelled so i got an early start.plus......what a relief,SG was kind enough to offer me a ride back home in his trusty olde corolla.need not catch the LRT!i'm not exactly in the pink of health.coughing.i had a mild fever 2 days ago.its gone but the cough is still here to stay.so what's up with me lately?well the usual student stuff.work,assignments more work and more assignments.when you thought life was less interesting,a little twist WAHLAH KABAAM!i had to chair my first meeting.yup,i'm now officially the president of my uni student body!erkk?!bezerk?!"Somebody save me!"~Smallville.i was nominated and i got elected the "Survival" way.we had to write one name out of the twelve members.i was chosen?me?mua?the tribe has spoken!i told my mom about me being nominated and ok i got a place.my mom told me don't hold those big big position of course i agree.dude i got tonnes of other stuff to do!suddenly...i lacked the experiences.definitely.but i guess i have to learn and muster my new found erm....erm....

oh!today i get to meet the "Management" Team(the enemy!hehee).ironic,i just said some not so wonderful things on how the loan handling suddenly....."them"!oh well.just wait and see.i can't really say what have i said in the meetings.goes again the etiquet(did i get the spelling right??or is it etiquette...someone correct me.hmmpphhh....i guess that's all folks for now....tataa

have a pleasant Ramadhan!

2 comments:

thinker bell said...

dude, there's somethin missing in ur writing laa...i dun seem to get ur msg..hehehe..

sharkpitt said...

ya ka?will recheck...laahhhh just let it belah