Tuesday, October 25, 2005

oh man i'm pissed!my pencil case is missing and i think its in the lab and the lab is now freakin locked!arghhh!arghhh!arghhh!lpus i'm pissed because they borrowed my stapler and somehow "forget" to put my case back in the bag,plus i totally forgot to check my stuff!i'm mad mad mad.its going to distrupt my work.i have tonnes of stuff in my pencil case.oh God why oh why?if i only knew why i wouldn't be asking why!

its the last week prior to raya and i'm actually looking forward for the holidays and leave my work behind.tonnes of em and more keep coming.the end is near!finals 2 weeks after raya!and i'm still mad for not having my pencil case around.the things that can irks me plus i'm darn hungry(of course we all are!unless if you're not fasting)

still mad like s~!i went to the freking rehearsal of some achievement thingy.lame.never had i imagined me being there.there goes my holidays.maybe in my peak and prime i just call it quits.that would be cool.

oh well,this small thing still bugs me...its hot in here.that might also be a factor!ok guess tomorrow have to run to the lab.arghhhhh......................................................

No comments: