Friday, July 01, 2005

more laws?

LAW 2

NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS,LEARN TO USE ENEMIES


Judgement

Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly,for they are easily aroused in envy.They also become spoiled and tyrannical.But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend,because he has more to prove.In fact,you have more to fear from friends than from enemies.If you have no enemies,find a way to make them.

LAW 3

CONCEAL YOUR INTENTIONS

Judgement

Keep people off balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions.If they have no clue what you are up to,they cannot prepare a defense.Guide hem far enough down the wrong path,envelop them enough smoke,and by the time they realize your intentions,it will be too late.

Hmmmpphh 3 laws out of the 48 laws of power.Frankly,I'm not going to write them all.The publisher might have issues with me!muaahahhahahaaa.It's Friday.2 days left as I shall embark on a journey to schoolhoodism(I made this word up).i was suppose to get some matters straighten up but well I didn't do so.For some reason I woke up a bit late today.I've been waking up early this week to get the body going and acclamatizing to wake up early since I'm going to be institutiolized again!Arghh...

Last night I went to Cotton Club.It's a jazzaurant(weird huh?).Basically a club playing all sort of jazz.Located at the Wisma TH(same building as UniKL).Its a jazz club and restaurant.The jazz takes place upstairs(the bar) and on the groundfloor is where the restaurant is.I like the interior of the restaurant.The bar part looks kinda jazzy...got feel la.A nice place to hang out.Actually I wet there to pick up my cousin.He works there as a chef.

No ballistic entry today,my mind is not up to pace.Till later....I shall wonder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat book is dat? mind to lend it to me? goodluck wif skool..btw,check out a blog by my student using my name..rafiqa.blogspot.com..do give a comment on it

sharkpitt said...

insyaAllah i will.thank you.the book is entitled "the 48 laws of power' by robert greene