Saturday, June 04, 2005

Yipes!

OOOooooohhhhhh aaaahhhhh burpppppp!Alhamdulillah....Nothing beats having a wholesome meal with your family members.To top things up,my aunty even bought me a cake!Good olde chocolate cake with ice-cream.I scream for ice-cream!yum....yum.AF's on teevee.Macam-macam ada?!Dah tak layan sangat.This eve I visited my chik in Subang,she's recovering quite well.Something's wrong with her tyroid glan(betul ke aku eja nih?).Infected...bernanah and bengkak.Seronok dia bercuti till 10th June.I've splashed 30 bucks on my monthly dose of comics.People should read comics or manga alike.I think its good.Really good.Really really good.Don't forget to watch cartoons or anime alike!As we grow up,we tend to leave our kidlike innerself!Our creative part I say.So it's not a sin to enjoy or indulge ourselves with all these.I think that is how George Lucas makes money!He stimulates creativity not just on himself but to others as well.Check out "The Science of Star Wars" on Discovery channel.If I'm not mistaken(Oh it's already Sunday!).So it's tonight!I can't remember the time thought....Go check your local listing.....Thank you again to chik for your supply of secret recipes' cake and 50 bucks(hadiah hari lahir!).Thank you aunt Teratai for the dinner party!Till then....smile people smile

No comments: