Tuesday, June 28, 2005

hariku harimu jua

i read jumy's entry today on the boldly entitled Nippies(oohhh aahhh....click me pinch me click me.here the link!)hilarious and very logical indeed.

another day passed by and i'm nearing my dateline.the dateline of being "institutionalized".an incident took place.my tyres were unevenly worn out.therefore resulting in a not so catastropic incident.the the rear right tayar went "picah!".....in the freakin morning!so my sleep cycle was utterly distrupted my a distress call from who else my dad!being a gearhead cum a petrolhead cum whatever i felt kinda funny.okay i used to wash and clean my car during weekends so i basically scrutinize the car.check here and there!not these days mind you!kah kah

so today i went to the night market.my usual dose of exercise.walking and eating and eating and eating and drinking as i browse along!heheheee...a belly full indeed.i would like to recommend the mihun sup/soto/koawteow/mee sup opposite ss3's seven 11.it might dreadfully fail on the presentation aspect and a bit on the hygiene side but what the heck its darn good!burrrrppppp.......then balik rumah.end of exercise

irina's sick today so get well so honey!

no interesting news on the papers.balik-balik kes Isa Samad pancing undi(well he did!
duh).dope(sebut mcm homer simpson!)...politics

nothing interesting and mind bending topic today...hhmmmpppp what else.i'm done with my irina's b'day "card".she made me a personal b'day card(she's an artist
duh.graphic designer!)since i'm not so good with cards so i decided to present her with a small arca la.i made from wires and such and i put some LED(Light Emitting Diodes for the yg tak tahu...i should throw in a capacitor than can kelip-kelip.kewl!).sort of a card replacement.kewl huh?i wanted to present her a robot instead...nah tak cukup duit nak beli servo.i owe jumy a robot!dope

actually i shouldn't be writing that down!alamak dah tertulis.biaq pilah.so that's about it!till next time

No comments: