Wednesday, April 13, 2005

read on

copied and pasted from jumy's blog(just in case you missed jumy's link)

David DeAngelo wrote this - I just posted it for some unknown reason

WHEN A WOMAN SAYS…
“I want a guy who is sensitive.”

WHAT SHE REALLY MEANS IS…
“I want a guy who is busy doing his own thing in life, who has goals and objectives… who has passion for things. If we’re out together, he always keeps me on my toes, and I’m always wondering what’s going to happen next. He’s challenging, interesting, and funny. I would really like it if he was also sensitive enough to know when I need a hug, or to be held, or when I want him to make love to me.” Does this make sense?

Again, she’s not imagining a picture of a boring, predictable, Wussy who is sharing his hurt feelings because he’s so “sensitive". Big difference.

WHEN A WOMAN SAYS…
“I want a guy who is in touch with his feelings.”

WHAT SHE REALLY MEANS IS…
“I want a guy who is strong-willed, and who doesn’t get upset about petty things… a guy who can deal with the fact that I freak out emotionally sometimes… and who knows how to be cool when things are tough. But I also want him to be in touch with his feelings so that:
1) He doesn’t repress his emotions and then eventually kill 10 people in his workplace, and
2) When he’s intimate with me, and he feels a passionate rush… he’ll grab me and make love to me like a beast!”

What she’s NOT doing is making a picture of a meek, afraid guy who calls all the time to ask “Do you like me? Because I sure like you".

WHEN A WOMAN SAYS:
“I want a guy who’s a good communicator.”

WHAT SHE REALLY MEANS IS…
“I want a guy who doesn’t talk all the time, because he knows how to let me know what’s on his mind without using words. I want the kind of guy that can touch me in a certain way and I feel tingles all over my body. And I want the kind of guy that can say things in a way that I understand… not crudely and man-like.”

thank you dude!

No comments: