Monday, April 04, 2005

Lets Jam!

These are some pictures of my pals and boy they love to jam!When all of them are around.I'm a loyal spectator!I just love watching any bands anyway.I love live bands.What better way



That singing dude is sapet!Excellent vocals.He went for the AF3 trials,poor chap he got A RED CARD.He works as a programmer somewhere in KL.Girls watchout,smooth talker,full of charm and extremely flirtatious.Any takers?Hahaa.If you gals wanna hangout with him go ahead.Memang seronok layan kepala dia!





Now this 2 dudes on your left is fondly known as Acad.He is a pilot.Taken and not available.The lefty guitarist on the right is An(the dude with the Gibson Les Paul?!).He is an engineer.Works in Petronas at the Petronas Twin Tower,where else?Sorry also not available,taken and very well taken care off!An excellent guitar player,very skilled.VERY!Love to see them in action.

nick nicklodean Posted by Hello


Here is Mr Nik Arief.Just call him Nik.Always smiling(when people takes his picture!).Question?Why do chicks dig drummers?They always seem to have the upperhand.He works in an architecture firm.Not single and not available.

pecks Posted by Hello


OH!This is Nadrul Shaqman.Fondly known as Peah.Others call him Nad.He is my bass Guru.Don't let his size intimidate yah!A really nice person.Quite a gentleman.Ladies please...any takers?I'm actually trying to hook him up here.At least hook him up with someone?In search for his ultimate ride a Jeep Wrangler.

gee weez the great jumy Posted by Hello


This is one of my geekiest friend!A soul filled with programming languages.I think it just runs like his stream of blood.I'm telling you this dude is a geek at its best.My former schoolmate from Jenan.His name is Arzumy.We just call him Jumy.He used to hang around at my place.Now he is always busy!He is brilliant with PC stuff.He is not in the band thought.

So people these are some of my friends.Just wanted to feature them!hahaaa.Cheers and all smiles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eneri says->macam kenal ajek si geek itu to di mana ya..ahaha..eh,how come u not in the band?jerit2lah sikit2..nnt my wedding kan invite..ahaha..FOC,ek;)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. geeks are cool now!

Anonymous said...

R U pimping out your friends??? Hehehe...brapa banyak komisien diaorang bagi?